At water damage Reno, we provide flood repair services for buildings. We offer our services to water and fire-damaged properties across the country. We provide the best customer service and repairs in the industry at a competitive price. We offer 24/7 emergency services, and we can handle all sorts of water damage, including sewage back-ups.
Our professionals will arrive as soon as possible to dry out wet building materials such as carpets, furniture, wood floors, and walls using dehumidifiers and blowers.
Once the area is dried out, we will sanitize it by killing bacteria with antibacterial sprays and fogging the area before reconstructing the surface with cleaning agents to remove any mold traces.
We'll restore any structural damages caused by a leaky pipe or a broken toilet so your property can be back to normal in no time!
What We Do
Water damage Reno is the leading provider of flood damage restoration services in Reno, NV. We are available whenever you need us to come over and care for any damaged areas within your building.
Floods sometimes occur without any warning, and if they have caused a lot of destruction, it will be challenging for you to fix things on your own. That's why we give you a complete package so that all your structures can be restored to normal condition as soon as possible without causing too much loss, even though there may have been one.
How it works
- Once you have called us up, we will send our team over to inspect the area to determine what restoration services are required.
- We will perform the necessary repairs and ensure that everything is done safely with no damage being caused to any other structures around
- Following this, our cleaners will come over to clean up all your belongings affected by the water. It means restoring carpets, appliances, cabinets, and anything wet or touched by the floodwaters.
- Your commercial properties are significant for you, which is why we offer service 365 days of the year, even at night time if needed.
- We make sure you get back to your normal life as soon as possible without having to worry about anything else.
What is the difference between structural and non-structural damage?
There is no difference between the two. They are the same, but what separates them is where they originate in your home.
Structural damage often originates from foundations, support beams, or other structural components of a building. In contrast, water damage repair typically begins with the interior areas containing wiring, plumbing, or insulation that can be adversely affected by water.
How Long Does Water Damage Reno Take to Clean Up a Flooded Basement?
Usually, a flooded basement can require several technicians to be on-site for about 4 hours to finish the removal process.
A typical estimate of time is four hours for the water damage restoration company to be on site. It's important to mention this timeline because ceilings have been found with 18 inches of standing or running water, which would have taken about six days before being completely dry with fans running 24 hours a day.
The employees will control the moisture levels with desiccant packs and clean up any hazardous chemicals present. Rugs, furniture, clothing, etc., should be removed from the basement if possible via utilizing items like ladders and carts.